Don’t miss the CDA Club App’s Winter Wishlist Competition!
Simply download the CDA Club App to enter and be in with a chance of winning an exclusive prize from one of our fantastic local businesses.
CDA Club App Winter Wishlist prizes
T&Cs: The CDA Winter Wishlist competition closes on 02/01/24 at 9am. Individuals can only enter the competition once, via the CDA Club app. Each prize can only be redeemed by one individual as per the email address entered. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with another offer and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Seven winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be contacted individually via email on 05/01/24 before 6pmM. The full T&C’s can be found here, including individual terms for each prize.
Seven of our wonderful local businesses have kindly donated gits for all to enjoy! Read on to find out more about the fabulous experiences to be had at each!
- Arcade Food Hall, Tottenham Court Road, has reimagined the food hall and is inspired by street market culture, housing kitchens that travel the world from Middle Eastern shawarma to US-style smash burgers. Win a £50 gift card to spend at any of the 7 open kitchens.
- L’Oscar is a turn-of-the-century architectural gem, created from a Baroque-style, Grade II listed former church, now extravagantly restored by world leading decorateur, Jacques Garcia. Win a Champagne afternoon tea for 2!
- Win 4 brunch tickets at Flight Club Bloomsbury - a winning destination day or night, with a showstopping carousel bar (the only one of its kind in London!). Fit with beautiful portraits, stunning murals and lights that dance in time to the music, unexpected, ridiculous, joy radiates throughout the bar. And, as the winner of Best Activity Bar in the London Lifestyle Awards, you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable time!
- Nestled in a townhouse on one of London’s oldest squares, The Zetter's Clerkenwell home is fuelled by a passion for super cocktails, sensational parties & the perfect slumber. Enjoy 2 cocktails and 2 small plates at this historic hotel.
- The Shaftesbury Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the West End, currently home to Mrs Doubtfire the Musical, the acclaimed new comedy musical based on the beloved film!
- Voted one of the Top Ten Lifestyle Hotels in London, NYX Hotel London Holborn is a unique experience not to be missed. Spend your £100 voucher on breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Midtown restaurant, in the heart of Bloomsbury.
- Hilton DoubleTree sits in the heart of Bloomsbury. Enjoy afternoon tea with views of Southampton Row and explore the variety of entertainment nearby, including The British Museum, situated just moments away.